Saturday 19 September 2009

Week 4 - Embossing

Hello all and welcome back for another BasicGrey Challenge :), Well it seems you all enjoyed the last challenge quite a bit didn't you :), We loved looking at all your creations which were inspired by our Inspiration picture, so many different techniques and styles and we loved them all, We are so glad that you are enjoying our challenges and hope that you can continue to play along :)

We have a new challenge for you now but before i tell you all about it, its time for me to announce the 5 lucky crafters who will go through to our Monthly prize drawing and be in with a chance of winning the FABULOUS prize at the top of the blog which has very generously been provided by our one and only sponsor Simon Says Stamp :)

 

The lucky 5 are ……

3Deanne Burton

85 Elinarsku

28Ferocia

52Jenni

79Bree Tetz

 

Well done ladies, you will be going through to the Monthly prize drawing, so make sure you check back on the 3rd of October when we will be announcing the winner :)

 

 

Week 4 – Embossing

 

This weeks challenge is a nice and easy one, this is one of our Lucky Draw challenges which means it can be anything at all, the challenge ideas for the Lucky Draw challenges are all put into a hat (well technically random,org hehe) and one is picked at random to be our challenge :), So the challenge picked for this week is Embossing, this can be Heat or Dry Embossing or even both if you fancy , its completely up to you :), but don't forget to use at least one item from BasicGrey if you want to be able to win our Fabulous Monthly prize, Also feel free to combine your creations with any other challenge blog that allows you to do so :)

 

This Challenge closes on the 2nd of October at 11.00 pm (Uk Time)

 

 

Here are the

Design Team’s creations

 

 

Tara G

BG4 copy

 

Anthea

P1020605 (Small)

P1020612 (Small)

 

Tara W

DSCN3956

 

Kristen

BG Xmas Cards

BG Christmas card

 

Rica

CIMG2409

 

Jo

009

 

Kim

Embossing ~ good luck

 

Chris

bg4

 

We hope that you enjoy this weeks challenge, please be sure to link to the blog post containing your entry and not just your blog or a photo, as this makes it easier for us to find you and your entry

 

 

Email Entries

 

libeeti

 

IMG_0007_2




28 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Thanks!!!

    Awesome challenge and once again beautiful work by the Design Team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards again by the team love cheryl another great challenge too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT samples are extremely gorgeous!! Wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this gorgeous inspirations, Ladies! These are so stunning cards!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge. The DT cards are amazing. Mind you how can a person not make a great card when Basic Grey papers are involved. Every time there is a new set out I am all excited to get one home and leaf through it. Before, normally, I file it away in the dark to protect it from passing paper thieves! LOL, seriously though the papers all gel so beatifully together.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely designs once again from the DT, enjoyed this challenge Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for some great challenges - my embossing is the old fashioned sort

    ReplyDelete
  8. BG is my absolut favorite dp! Thanks for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards, great challenge - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards DT!!
    Great challenge, I used some junebug paper!
    I'm linked!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning DT cards! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great challenge with superb DT work. My card is with Mr L x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous DT samples! Thanks for the inspiration & challenge! :) Mona

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Team,
    Thank you for a great challenge and a wonderful gallery of DT cards.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry about the frog entry! I couldn't take it back, after I uploaded it and realized it was not Basic Grey. Your right, there isn't any Basic Grey on it! The second one is ALL Basic Grey paper! Thanks though for being sweet enough to comment on my upload boo boo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the fun challenge! Great pieces for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed this challenge, I love embossing! You guys rock!! It is on my blog, http://melonscraps.blogspot.com/2009/09/back-to-our-regular-broadcasting.html

    Thanks, Marilyn W

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, I did some wet embossing on my "Give Thanks" card, hope you enjoy it. Have a great day and great work on the DT cards. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, got my self a blog :-), so i've posted my entry also with Mr. Linky. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful samples by the DT :) I made my card today and I've linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic artwork by the design team. I enjoyed looking at each one and visiting their blogs.
    Thanks for this challenge.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    Jenny Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful cards, great challenge! I love ambossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The DT did an awesome job with their cards! It was fun designing a card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your DT cards. Thanks for letting me try, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just got a cuttlebug and my first basic grey papers - so perfect challenge for me to try them out on.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Phew just made it in time ! Great challenge and fab DT cards. I've left my card with Mr Linky. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! I came to see the winner on 3rd of october, but couldn't find it. Where does it say who won? (I'm still keeping fingers crossed...) :)
    Thank you for this great challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team