Saturday 27 July 2013

The Winner of Challenge 98 - Flowers


The lucky winner of the 'Flowers' challenge is................

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

                                                                     15. Billie A  
 

Timestamp: 2013-07-27 13:35:51 UTC

Here is Billie's stunning card


Congratulations Billie.  Could you please email us at basicgreychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so we can explain how you claim your $25 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !

Love Heather and from Basic Grey Challenge DT 



4 comments:

  1. OMGosh - there are some stunning tags here by your design team! Thank you for letting me play as a GDT this month!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I won. Thanks so much. I just emailed you Jo. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Billie! I'm a big fan of her sweet art and always enjoy seeing her creations. I'm so glad she won this amazing prize, and I hope to enter the tag challenge this week myself. THanks for your fun blog and all the great inspiration.
    Blessings to everyone,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Billie - do that happy dance! good for you! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team